Smile. You’re on camera.
Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
- Used in domestic homes to monitor fence lines & entry points
- Allow you to secure commercial properties by monitoring the premise for theft, vandalism, intrusion, and other forms of crime
- The number one deterrent in security
Wide range of CCTV security camera systems to suit your environment:
- Cameras with day/night functionality or infrared for sharp clear night vision
- Dome cameras – internal/external fitment, weather, vandal & shock proof
- Full-body cameras – Focus and capture the specific area required with a range of vari-focal lenses
- External full-body housings – secures the camera against weather and conceals cabling
- PTZ cameras – Pan, Tilt and Zoom in on the monitored area electronically via the main head end unit
- Bullet fixed cameras –used for a wide-range of surveillance purposes
- Covert cameras (smoke detectors, motion detectors, sirens) – discrete or hidden devices used to catch your thief or vandal off-guard (pin-hole cameras)
DVR – Digital Video Recorder
- Available in 4, 8, 16 or 32 channel.
- Various back-up functions including USB, CD, CDRW & DVD burning
- ‘Motion detection’ to maximise your footage archive
- VGA output for LCD monitor display
- Video output for extension monitor and spot monitor output
- Remote access via a network connection can stream live video and can be viewed from any computer, anywhere, anytime.
- Our CCTV camera systems can be viewed securely via smartphone applications on smartphones such as the iPhone and Android powered phones.